Welcome To April's PET DEPOT®
We offer Natural & Holistic foods for all your furry friends, as well as fresh, frozen, freeze-dried & raw pet food diets. We carry just about everything you’ll ever need for dogs, cats, birds, small animals, and reptiles! We even offer a selection of high-quality horse feed.
We are here to provide excellent customer service, a clean & organized pet store, and the best prices around! Stop in today to see why you’ve made us “Your Neighborhood Pet Store!”
April’s PET DEPOT® is located on Yellowstone Ave. (across the street from Riverside Cemetery) in Cody and proudly serves the surrounding communities.
We look forward to seeing you and your pets!
- Open play $25/hour
- Private play 1 dog $35/hour
- Family play 2 dogs from same family $50 hour
- Pal Play 2 dogs who are friends $55 hour
- All dogs must be up to date on their vaccinations. We require proof of rabies, bordetella,
and distemper vaccinations prior to allowing your dog to play or train.
- All dogs (and humans, please) must stay home if you are aware of a contagious illness,
condition, or parasite or your dog is in heat. Dogs must also be free of lice, fleas, and
- All dogs must be fully recovered from any injuries, wounds, procedures, or surgeries
before training or playing.
- All dogs over 6 months of age must be spayed/neutered.
- All dogs must be leashed until you are safely inside the designated play area.
- Dogs showing signs of reactive or aggressive behaviors including but not limited to
excessive hyperness, snarling, biting, or barking will be asked to leave the park. This
decision is at the sole discretion of our employees.
- No children under the age of 16 allowed. Anyone under the age of 18 must be
accompanied by an adult.
- Please don’t bring any food for you or your dog (including treats) unless you are in
training. You will be asked to leave it at the counter.
- Humans may bring a non-alcoholic drink to enjoy while their dog plays.
- Leave your dog’s favorite ball or toy at home! We offer community toys to reduce the
likelihood of resource guarding.
- No corrective collars such as prong, pinch, or shock collars are allowed in the park.
- Watch your dog at all times. Please don’t bring more than one additional human with
you. This is a time for you to bond with and pay attention to your dog, not socialize with
- Bring no more that 2 dogs per adult.
- Have your dog’s leash accessible at all times in case of an emergency that requires you
to recall and remove your dog quickly.
- Pick up after your dog. Accidents happen, and we need your help to keep our space as
clean as possible.
- You are responsible for your dog’s behavior. If we ask you to leave, please know it is in
the best interest of your dog’s safety as well as the other dogs using the park.
- You must pay prior to utilizing our park or training services.
- No refunds. No exceptions.
- Reservations canceled one or more days in advance are eligible to be rescheduled at no
- We are here to help, but we are not responsible for watching or handling your dog.
- By entering our facility you agree to allow our staff to handle your dog; including but not
limited to breaking up any scuffles that may occur.
- We have the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
Our Staff and Facility
(Snouts and Tails Adaptability Test)
Dog Medical Requirements
- Rabies Vaccine (Required by 20 weeks old)
- DHPP/ DHLPP Vaccine (puppies must have completed all rounds unless otherwise specified)
- Bordetella Vaccine
- Fecal Test is not required for registration but could be requested if the illness is suspected before another session would be scheduled.
Open Play $13 (30 mins)
Private Play (Single dog) $15 (30 mins)
- Add +1 Dog to Private Play (Family dog) $5 (30 mins)
- Add +1 Dog to Private Play (Friend dog) $7.50 (30 mins)
Up to 6 Dogs
Individual Frozen Yogurt
Goody Bags for Everyone
Mood Lighting (stationery)
Play your Own Playlist
Special Greeting on Chalkboard Wall